Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facebook Bump

Welcome visitors from Facebook! Feel free to browse through past posts, although I have to say the most interesting content is yet to come.

For those in my unique profession, this blog has proved to be an great learning experience... I'm running Google Analytics on the site, which keeps remarkably detailed statistics about visitors. I had no idea just how poor my personal site's visitor stats were until I fired up this Analytics account. Visitor geography, frequency, bounce rate, it's all available on a simple dashboard view, with the in-depth statistics available for closer review. If you run your own site, I'd highly recommend adding the simple tracking code and giving it a shot.

The point of the blog isn't all business however, it's primarily for fun. The curious, quirky, stressful, and exciting aspects of living in Japan for a few months will be on display, and I hope you'll stop by to check in and leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on you Ad words at the left a couple of times. Let me know if you made some cash.

    ReplyDelete