Friday, March 6, 2009

Out for the weekdend

I'll be out of contact for the next few days, with some overnight plans in the lineup. Saturday I'll be in Kobe, and Osaka on Sunday. It's a busy itinerary, but making the most of the weekends feels good.

I have the slightest bit of guilt regarding the driving situation here... At home, I rarely drive, preferring instead to walk or ride my bike to work and local establishments. I opted not to get my international drivers license before coming over, assuming it wouldn't be that important. Now I feel a bit bad, considering the amount of driving that A will be doing over the weekend. At the same time, not being able to drive is a bit of a relief. Driving on the left side of the road seems like nerve-wracking experience, and that's even with my professional driving history!

No comments:

Post a Comment