Monday, March 9, 2009

Kobe + Osaka = Busy Weekend!

It might have been overly ambitious of us to undertake such a packed itinerary spanning both Kobe and Osaka, but in the end I think it was worth it. Tonight I was playing with the weekend's photos, which are currently still split between iPhone (undercover pics) and D40, but by tomorrow I plan to have them all up and ready for review.

In advance, I will say that Osaka was my favorite location of the weekend, while the 'best meal' award goes to Kobe. While Kobe was eerily empty, Osaka seemed at times uncomfortably crowded. While the large crowds of people can make it a little tedious to get around, at least you have the reassurance that whatever you're doing was such a good idea that everyone else is doing it too. The only thing everybody else seemed too be doing in Kobe was staying home or traveling out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment